Receive $125.00 cash gift!
Maui Activity Center offers great pricing on Hawaii's most popular activities without any special requirements to reserve your activities. You will receive all of the advertised prices by simply calling us or e-mailing us to reserve them with Maui Activity Center and nothing additional is required of you.
If you are interested in further cash gifts beyond what we advertise, you could be eligible for an additional $125 cash gift to spend on anything you like.
You may have already heard about the exciting Vacation Ownership Presentations offered throughout the state of Hawaii. Resorts such as the Marriott, Hilton, Embassy Vacations, Fairfield and many others invite visitors to their promotion for a 90 minute sales presentation. In exchange for your time, we are authorized to offer you a cash gift of $125. You'll receive a light breakfast or lunch depending on the tour time and a very informative presentation on vacation ownership. There is no obligation to buy - they are simply hoping you will find that their resort packages are right for you!
In order to receive your $125 cash gift, guests who tour must meet the following conditions:
- Individuals must be United States Residents.
- Individuals have a minimum annual income of $65,000.
- Individuals must be able to legally execute a contract. If married or cohabiting, both parties must attend the 90-minute presentation together.
- Individuals and couples must present photo identification issued by a governmental agency and possess a major credit card in that name.
- Must have a minimum of five hours from the start of the presentation to the start of any scheduled activity/appointment.
- Must not be currently employed by a Travel Agency or Timeshare affiliated company.
If this exciting opportunity sounds interesting to you,
please let us arrange for your presentation at a world class resort near your hotel!!
"THIS IS A TIME SHARING SALES PRESENTATION. ANY PURCHASER HAS, UNDER THE LAW,
A SEVEN DAY RIGHT OF RECISSION OF ANY TIMESHARE SALES CONTRACT."
(This disclaimer is required under Hawaii State Law Sect. 16-106.38 and sect. 16-106.39)
TO SIGN UP FOR THE PRESENTATION, AND RECEIVE YOUR $125.00 cash gift,
Call Us Toll-Free: 1-877-628-4453.